United (H) | Post Match Thread

I felt a little flat after that which is bizarre feeling after trouncing the twats.
There was a potential historic victory on the cards , a 7 or 8-1 to bookmark our ascendancy over this verminous filth . We're talking biblical humiliation.
The fact we turned it into a 2nd half draw flatters these twats which goes against the laws of nature.
Good, I'd prefer to beat them one nil every game, give the cunts false hope and laugh at the sad bastards while we have the cruise control on.
It doesn't matter if we beat them 10-0 or 1-0, it's still 3 points..
They were fucking awful today, absolute dog shit. We totally bossed them, and had them in our pocket from the whistle.
I do like the term verminous filth, consider that nicked :-)

Scoreline makes it look like they were actually in the game for 30 mins when they absolutely weren't. The 3 goals were horseshit and shouldn't have happened. Thr scoreline is a filthy lie
They should have been six or seven down by HT. Their first goal was ok and would have been nice had Bernardo scored it but the last two were the only other way they get on the scoresheet today - a couple of gifts.

Fe-BRY6y-WQAMbl-O9.jpg

Probably a lot less than you might expect
My mate has been backing a Haaland hat trick every week and the odds have pretty much halved
Question (two, actually) for @Gary James....

1. Last City player to score a hat-trick against Trafford's finest in a competitive game? Did Franny get one, back in the Fred and Wilma Flintstone days?

2. Have we ever had 2 hat-tricks against them in the same competitive game (no testimonial or friendly nonsense)?
Correct Franny at the swamp December 1970 in a 4-1 was the last City player to score a hat trick until the Viking today , Phil then became the first for 9 minutes!!!

I felt a little flat after that which is bizarre feeling after trouncing the twats.
There was a potential historic victory on the cards , a 7 or 8-1 to bookmark our ascendancy over this verminous filth . We're talking biblical humiliation.
The fact we turned it into a 2nd half draw flatters these twats which goes against the laws of nature.
Sick Swan at theirs is biblical enough.
And any win any result is good enough in my kitchen.
Haaland. Hat trick. Stockport iniesta hat trick.

Utd are back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.