United (H) | Post Match Thread

On a serious note, I think the title is already in the bag for you guys given you are 1/4 to retain it on Betfair (implied probability of 80%). Nearest currently is us with an implied probability of 10%. As much as I’d prefer we were closer than that, it’s hard to not agree with it. Haaland is a beast.

On a serious note, I think the title is already in the bag for you guys given you are 1/4 to retain it on Betfair (implied probability of 80%). Nearest currently is us with an implied probability of 10%. As much as I’d prefer we were closer than that, it’s hard to not agree with it. Haaland is a beast.

Forgive the split infinitive btw

I am a city fan. Meaning Paranoia is on unearthly levels. The title is never in the bag.

Not getting carried away but gooners having a great start so far tbf.

Getting there thank you @big gaz slowly but surely.
In a way I’m sort of glad I wasn’t there today because I wouldn’t have been able to sit still whenever we scored and would have hurt my back even more! I wouldn’t have been able to resist the Poznań in particular. :-)
I bet that " I'm sort of glad " was said through gritted teeth ;-)
Hope to see you on line during the week, take care.
I'm pissed had to spell chech teath.

”United are back, United are back!” Loved that. Gundo and Bernie bossed it.

As an aside, it’s crap to see a very small minority of the piss-head brigade thinking that it’s big to reintroduce Munich chants. if that’s you btw you just make yourselves look like coonts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.