United (H) | Post Match Thread

Comes to something when we're pissed off winning only 6-3 against the Rags. How times have changed.
It's great being a blue. CTID

That horrible little rat is toxic, pure poison and a big part of how rotten their team spirit is. Yet they refuse to see it
Highlight of the game for me was when Cancelo put him on his arse second half without touching the ball, just a shimmy of the hips, right in front of the East Stand
Not when he had a whinge at the ref and got booked?

We absolutely dicked em! Could have been a historical embarrassment if we really wanted it to be. We are miles miles better than them.

What the fuck was all the early leaving about though? Fucking hell, we’ve just dicked our derby rivals with six goals and because they got a couple back ¼ of the home crowd fucked off when the board went up. We should be fucking laying into them until the end “you’re fucking shit” “City tearing Cockneys apart” etc. give it them, fucking give it them until the very end. Aall the years they gave us shit, give it the cunts, fuck your late Sunday dinner that’s been kept in the oven, give it the cunts to the end!

But what a day! Fucking Rag wankers! Every single one I saw all day I fucking laid right into them. A number of them were singing on the Met before the game and as everyone was getting off the Met they shut up and I positioned myself right behind the cunts and said to my mate “who are we playing today?” he said “err, United” and I shouted “NEVER FUCKING HEARD OF THEM!”

Give it the cunts all day, all night, don’t let up, fuck the cunts!

SIX… SIX, AGAIN! Three times we’ve scored SIX against them now. Those Southern six fingered cunts can even count it on one hand… fucking SIX, Blues, SIX!… a-fucking-gain, SIX!

Don’t fucking let up all week in work, Blues. We fucking hammered the Rag cunts with SIX goals again… SIX! And we let them off with an all-time score line. If we’d really wanted 7 or 8 we could have got it!

(But fuck me stay to the end!)

But even though we didn’t, they really fucking didn’t stay and support their side, the fair weather cunts…

View attachment 57226

WORST SUPPORT WE’VE EVER SEEN!

We arrived today and walking up to the North Stand around 50 young rags getting off the train gave us the city is yours 20,000 empty seats!!!!! Oh dear where did they goWhat a day. Forget the last few minutes,they are nowhere near us and I could only dream of these days years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.