United (H) | Post Match Thread

Rag on 606 trying to argue that the yellow for Dilly Dally in the 2nd minute was unfair because it was to soon and changed the game…!! Sutton slapped him back down and said it was a yellow and stop moaning. The next 5 mins was a rag tirade of but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but….

We absolutely dicked em! Could have been a historical embarrassment if we really wanted it to be. We are miles miles better than them.

What the fuck was all the early leaving about though? Fucking hell, we’ve just dicked our derby rivals with six goals and because they got a couple back ¼ of the home crowd fucked off when the board went up. We should be fucking laying into them until the end “you’re fucking shit” “City tearing Cockneys apart” etc. give it them, fucking give it them until the very end. Aall the years they gave us shit, give it the cunts, fuck your late Sunday dinner that’s been kept in the oven, give it the cunts to the end!

But what a day! Fucking Rag wankers! Every single one I saw all day I fucking laid right into them. A number of them were singing on the Met before the game and as everyone was getting off the Met they shut up and I positioned myself right behind the cunts and said to my mate “who are we playing today?” he said “err, United” and I shouted “NEVER FUCKING HEARD OF THEM!”

Give it the cunts all day, all night, don’t let up, fuck the cunts!

SIX… SIX, AGAIN! Three times we’ve scored SIX against them now. Those Southern six fingered cunts can even count it on one hand… fucking SIX, Blues, SIX!… a-fucking-gain, SIX!

Don’t fucking let up all week in work, Blues. We fucking hammered the Rag cunts with SIX goals again… SIX! And we let them off with an all-time score line. If we’d really wanted 7 or 8 we could have got it!

(But fuck me stay to the end!)

But even though we didn’t, they really fucking didn’t stay and support their side, the fair weather cunts…

View attachment 57226

WORST SUPPORT WE’VE EVER SEEN!

A whole bunch of them get on the met together as a big group every derby. You might have ran into them

Cancelo in particular, frustrates me.
No matter how well he plays going forward, he always has an air of over confidence which leads him to poor decision making.
Sometimes just refuses to play the simple percentage game. Also switches off defensively when we’re coasting.
I think the flattering two goals at the end were as much to do with this and the inexperienced ball retention of Gomez Palmer and Alvarez at times.
Cancelo should know a lot better by now though.
Mind reader.
His needless flamboyant nonsense instead of just playing the more simple and yet brutal pass does my head in. Yet he still sometimes creates magic
He was as much to blame as anyone for switching off, putting in half arsed defending in the second half and making chippy tits and his mates look good
The penalty was just moronic

Disappointed mate? I’m disappointed you feel that way.

If we didn’t have 3 games in 6 days we’d have stuck 10 past those cunts today, at 6-1 we just shut down ready for Wednesday.

Of course we’d have preferred to not let those 2 goals in, but let’s be honest there isn’t a single red out there who doesn’t realise they got fucking destroyed.

We might not get a chance like that again and you take it when it comes your way.

Just wanted to cement it in the record books.

Pleasure to watch, but I am always expecting more from this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.