United (H) | Post Match Thread

That 1st half performance was one of the best I've ever seen, not just from a City team, but in the Premier League. It was an absolute dismantling. Phenomenal performance and whilst we dropped off 2nd half, to score 6 in a derby is beautiful.

Running out of things to say about Haaland. He is just unbelievable and we're starting to see a bit of link up play now. Once his full potential is unlocked, he will be the best player in the world. Foden also incredible, really like him from the right and Grealish on the left, it's a devastating combination with Haaland through the middle.

Mind reader.
His needless flamboyant nonsense instead of just playing the more simple and yet brutal pass does my head in. Yet he still sometimes creates magic
He was as much to blame as anyone for switching off, putting in half arsed defending in the second half and making chippy tits and his mates look good
The penalty was just moronic
Spot on pal, needs to concentrate a lot more, he’s going to piss us off more and more.

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.

absolutely amazed that ive just read some in here were disappointed or frustrated by today. deary fucking me. we battered them - who gives a fucking shit if they scored a couple of scrappy late goals or we didn't score ten? it was a humiliation, with two city fans scoring hat-tricks. borderline spoilt to moan about anything after that

Totaly outclassed them, game was done in the first half
Pity they scored a couple of late goals to make it look a bit more respectable but in all honesty we were magnificent
CTID

Last edited:
You should regret that. Daft comment. I'm absolutely not ashamed of wishing we'd not let in the late goals and for wishing we'd scored ten.

And I am less elated than if we'd done that. Still elated at what we've seen.

I wanted us to make it ten having made 4 subs...
Overseas plastic who has never set foot in Manchester lectures Mancunians on how we should support OUR team. Live. At the stadium
Dear me. This place
Jog on. These new influx ‘follow’ us in the same way they follow Stranger Things or Game of Thrones. Man City is just another recurring TV show to them
We fucking live it every day, at work and in the bars, the takeaways, the sandwich shops at lunch. At family gatherings
These dickheads don’t get to call the odds
They haven’t come anywhere close to earning the right

That 1st half performance was one of the best I've ever seen, not just from a City team, but in the Premier League. It was an absolute dismantling. Phenomenal performance and whilst we dropped off 2nd half, to score 6 in a derby is beautiful.

Running out of things to say about Haaland. He is just unbelievable and we're starting to see a bit of link up play now. Once his full potential is unlocked, he will be the best player in the world. Foden also incredible, really like him from the right and Grealish on the left, it's a devastating combination with Haaland through the middle.
Very similar to the demolition of CFC - four up after half an hour. I

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.