United (H) | Post Match Thread

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
It would have to go very badly wrong now to face them in the Europa League
The others? Would love them in fhe Carabao again over two legs

That 1st half performance was one of the best I've ever seen, not just from a City team, but in the Premier League. It was an absolute dismantling. Phenomenal performance and whilst we dropped off 2nd half, to score 6 in a derby is beautiful.

Running out of things to say about Haaland. He is just unbelievable and we're starting to see a bit of link up play now. Once his full potential is unlocked, he will be the best player in the world. Foden also incredible, really like him from the right and Grealish on the left, it's a devastating combination with Haaland through the middle.
Said the same earlier. Hit the post and missed four other absolute sitters
Probably the best 45 minutes in PL history

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
Mrs EB, we did the Poznan in Level 2 of the Colin Bell today, now that’s a feat in itself as I reckon we take the same medication the size of a small country, hope you’re well and sparkling after todays game.

Not been mentioned I think

The "Draft Excluder" ha ha ha

Fucking amateurs, I've only seen that in my Lads junior football and always thought it was pathetic.

Loved it when Gundy smacked it high and was unlucky to see it smash against the post.

The other time they tried it was during normal play. We had about 3 cleared off the line whilst some Rag lay pole axed just outside the box after hurting his ankle, bless.
They went mad cos we didn't put the ball out, when the ball went out he went off for a mo for treatment we scored :-)

They are a fucking disaster and everything they do turns to shit.
Nowhere near enough of their continuous fuck ups get reported,

As for Rashford & Penandez, absolutely stinking the fucking place out but put up on pedestals by the Club and Fans.

That back 4 of theirs was the most lob sided thing ever put together.
From behind the goal you could see it was basically 2 Mascot sized players on the left and 2 normal sized players on the right.

ETHEL (Eric Ten Haag Europa League) won't last a year, clueless.

That 1st half performance was one of the best I've ever seen, not just from a City team, but in the Premier League. It was an absolute dismantling. Phenomenal performance and whilst we dropped off 2nd half, to score 6 in a derby is beautiful.

Running out of things to say about Haaland. He is just unbelievable and we're starting to see a bit of link up play now. Once his full potential is unlocked, he will be the best player in the world. Foden also incredible, really like him from the right and Grealish on the left, it's a devastating combination with Haaland through the middle.
This Richard Dreyfuss quote could be adapted to fit Haaland:-

Mr. Vaughan, what we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, er... an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks and that's all.

Fucking amateurs, I've only seen that in my Lads junior football and always thought it was pathetic.

Loved it when Gundy smacked it high and was unlucky to see it smash against the post.

The other time they tried it was during normal play. We had about 3 cleared off the line whilst some Rag lay pole axed just outside the box after hurting his ankle, bless.
They went mad cos we didn't put the ball out, when the ball went out he went off for a mo for treatment we scored :-)

As for Rashford & Penandez, absolutely stinking the fucking place out but put up on pedestals by the Club and Fans.

From behind the goal you could see it was basically 2 Mascot sized players on the left and 2 normal sized players on the right.

Nothing will ever beat this draft excluder

Agree,but,as with campaigns past, this time, he must stay for at least a full season -
Save our Ethel!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.