United (H) | Post Match Thread

we just twatted them lot 6 - 3, two of their goals when we switched off job done, we were streets ahead of them and they know they can't take one crumb of comfort from the game.

and that's is all i want , forget the final score , that was a fucking humiliation, neville was giving it large before the match because of the quality that was missing and we still humiliated them .

lovely

Really. Never as disappointed? Not even when we were about to win the league, two nil up at half time, and lost 3-2 to that lot and fucked it up? Or when we lost a Champions League final? Or when we failed to register a single shot on target after two CL semi-final ties under Pellegrini? Or losing to Wigan. WIGAN ffs. Or when we got relegated, or when the Spurs CL game broke our hearts last minute? Or the Lyon exit? The Liverpool one? None of these...but a 6-3 win where we absolutely fucking humiliated United, other than a couple of late goals due to resting players as we have a genuinely insane schedule coming up - that is your most disappointing post game feeling? Give your head a wobble.
Or the Madrid last 2 mins. Now that WAS disappointing

Tongue-in-cheek time folks.

I’ve got one BIG question… do you think when I’m well enough to get back to the games we might get them lot that we annihilated today in a cup game and do it all over again? I want to do the Poznań again! I’ve done it at so many grounds I’d like to do it again at ours!!!

*lol*. Told you it was tongue in cheek time.
Hopefully be there with you, only been in hospital for 8 days and I’m climbing the walls already.

Not been mentioned I think

The "Draft Excluder" ha ha ha

Fucking amateurs, I've only seen that in my Lads junior football and always thought it was pathetic.

Loved it when Gundy smacked it high and was unlucky to see it smash against the post.

The other time they tried it was during normal play. We had about 3 cleared off the line whilst some Rag lay pole axed just outside the box after hurting his ankle, bless.
They went mad cos we didn't put the ball out, when the ball went out he went off for a mo for treatment we scored :-)

They are a fucking disaster and everything they do turns to shit.
Nowhere near enough of their continuous fuck ups get reported,

As for Rashford & Penandez, absolutely stinking the fucking place out but put up on pedestals by the Club and Fans.

That back 4 of theirs was the most lob sided thing ever put together.
From behind the goal you could see it was basically 2 Mascot sized players on the left and 2 normal sized players on the right.

ETHEL (Eric Ten Haag Europa League) won't last a year, clueless.
Rashford gave the ball away every time he touched it for about an entire half hour spell. It was almost as unbelievable to see a Premier League player be so shit as it was to see Haaland be so amazing!

Fucking beat them down like rarely seen in the last few years. Playing a defense which made me crease and without our holding midfielder, so GG boys. Whoever did the Akanji deal needs a blow-job.

They so needed this fucking reality check. The dirty fuckers started popping their heads out of the mud like moles after the last few weeks, and the smugness, the smiles, the arrogance was creeping back. Glad we smashed the mole back in the ground using the Viking’s dick.

Nearly ejaculated seeing the alcoholic mummy staring down at his baby, getting emasculated like on a bad night out in gay village. Never in your life-time eh? Guess that’s a cue for the reaper to give you a fucking kiss.

You will never be top dogs again, you worthless, spineless, T-Shirt printing factory. Utterly pathetic, as you have been for years.

Back into your caves, fucking sumbags.

City til i die.
I say old boy what a 1st class rant, bravo I say, bravo

We might not get a chance like that again and you take it when it comes your way.

Just wanted to cement it in the record books.

Pleasure to watch, but I am always expecting more from this team.
Give over soft lad. We fucking hammered them, These lads are humans and don't think it's as simple as rewriting records - all sorts of things can affect games.
Just enjoy the feeling of how great this team is and how we have now been the pride of Manchester for years now (well, we've ALWAYS been the pride of Manchester but you know what I mean).

Hopefully be there with you, only been in hospital for 8 days and I’m climbing the walls already.
Oh that’s not fair. It can be soul destroying at times. You feel ready to do things and try and it all breaks down and we’re back to square one.
I empathise with you @andyhinch. Get well soon just follow the doctor’s orders and hopefully we’ll be back cheering on the Best Team in the Land and ALL the World soon. :-)

I read a book yesterday and this group of people had a saying at the end of their conversations…. Hold.Your.Nerve.
:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.