United (H) | Post Match Thread

ridiculously good first half, completely blew them away. Haaland and Foden for the next 5 plus years…..just imagine what they’ll achieve for us….

Pep doesn’t like to humiliate teams as there are too many negatives in terms of players becoming complacent and the media getting carried away……so for me not too surprised we gave them a couple at the end just to keep ten bob in a job……

Onwards blues.
Ten bob.Love it.

Considering a few were worried about Rodri missing another beast of a performance. Love the balance of the team today and we frightened them to death. Haaland - I simply have no words about how good this guy is, everything about him on and off the pitch is different class.

We even - as part of the great master plan - allowed them to get a couple of late goals just so they think they are not that bad. But ladies and gentlemen they are stuck on earth whilst we are flying high in the outer universe. All of the starting 11 were outstanding, the game was won before the changes.

Finally I would love to see Alvarez get some starts soon but who the heck do you take out of the front three? I guess with the hectic fixtures ahead he will get his chance, maybe in midweek.

Happy days blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.