United (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players have got to turn up on Sunday. There's no fucking excuse for not doing so.

Hart

Zabaleta - Sagna - Otamendi (if fit) - Clichy

Fernandinho - Touré

Kelechi - Silva - Sterling

Agüero

Hart
Sagna. Otamdndi. Mang. Cliche

Fern. Fern. yaya. Sterling

Silva. Auguero

It was good against Kyiv and Liverpool in the cup. Works for me.

I also wouldn't mind Fernando and Fernandinho as a CM pairing, Sterling one wing, Navas the other, and Yaya playing as a 10 behind Aguero.

They're in absolutely godawful form, we're at home, we have two days more rest than them and walked the tie home in the Kiev game, meanwhile they'll play what's likely to be a high intensity game tonight as they'll be chasing a lead. Anything but a win is unacceptable, if we can't win over this United team with all these advantages we might aswell pack it for the rest of the season.

They're in absolutely godawful form, we're at home, we have two days more rest than them and walked the tie home in the Kiev game, meanwhile they'll play what's likely to be a high intensity game tonight as they'll be chasing a lead. Anything but a win is unacceptable, if we can't win over this United team with all these advantages we might aswell pack it for the rest of the season.
I think we already have mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.