United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have played the youth team. We’re winning the league whatever happens. This lot are of no relevance to us. Beating the vile scouse twats is way more important. And before anyone says anything, yes I was subjected to years of mocking by the rags but I think playing a weakened team insults them more than if we pay them any sort of attention

Have you even been in the match thread ?

tenor.gif
I don't know whats worse girlbob,being in the match thread or being there with a weak team

I was worried about the line up against Liverpool but said nothing and that turned to shit so can I just say wtf is pep thinking we are doomed with that line up and will have no chance of winning.

Have to say I'm disappointed with today's line up. Gundog starting makes me nervous in a derby which maybe similar to the Pool game if they press high.

Good to see the width balance restored with Sane & Sterling I hope but unsure where the goals will come from today.

Whilst Yaya has been a legend for us represents the past & not including Foden or Diaz is a missed opportunity for them to experience a derby on home soil in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.