United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Pepe had a mare against liverpool but ok he tried something, it backfired and eventually he changed to a better formation and limited the damage. The thing is, i find it hard to believe that we can turn around a 3 goal deficit and so can't see the logic in binning this game for the chance. If we don't win today it's a massive opportunity lost. Second best way to win the league is against the rags, best being in the last seconds of the last game Aguerooooo! So if we don't win today and don't turn around the CL tie we are left with a brilliant season that people will only remember for missed opportunities!

I would rather go down in flames trying to win today than win the title against Spurs or Swansea or as is more likely by the rags losing one of their next few games.

Will be on the edge of my seat today but can't agree with Pep on this philosophy.

Dont know if Pogbad is trying to say something, but his hair looks like a skunk that has had a blue rinse. He wants to be blue, he wants to be blue..... but hope to fuck he never is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.