United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken the gloss off even if we beat the fuckers now
Heads gone tonight

We were 8/13 to win this at the weekend with the rags at 5/1. Now we're evens and them 3/1.

If Pep picks our best eleven that evens looks big.

Yep, I'd sack off resting players for Tuesday. Try and win this to give everyone a lift and just see how it goes on Tuesday. I'd say there's probably a 90% chance we're already out so fuck it.

Fucking hell Ric :)
We can win both at our place, were not out of Europe yet. We can stick 3 or 4 past the dippers, we just have to play our best formation and team for both games and hope Aguero is fit. I reckon 40% chance we can stay in Europe.

Quite a few players need to redeem themselves after tonight. Gone for a draw.

A major test of the team's overall mental strength, it is time for the the team to respond.

We can win both at our place, were not out of Europe yet. We can stick 3 or 4 past the dippers, we just have to play our best formation and team for both games and hope Aguero is fit. I reckon 40% chance we can stay in Europe.

Ha, maybe I'm being pessimistic. We should take heart from the Barca-PSG turnaround last season. 40% though?! No chance.

Full strength against the Rags , batter them on Saturday and it will be a massive lift for the 2nd leg , lets face it the arrogance that the Dippers have they will think they only have to turn up to reach the semi-finals , our players pride was hurt tonight and the Dippers are going to pay for it , we cannot possibly be as wasteful with our final ball as we were tonight , 4-0 with a Sterling hat-track next week would be nice and certainly not beyond this team

I wasn't overly bothered about the result before tonight. But the manner of that defeat coupled with a loss here I think would taint this amazing season. It shouldn't do of course, but it would for a lot of fans. I hope Pep realises this and gets them fired up to show us a response. He didn't get it in the league cup last year a few months into his reign, there's no excuse for not getting it now. Smash them, win the league in style and get some momentum going to at least give it a bloody good go against the dippers

Really? Very optimistic. I would agree with Ric. This is Liverpool we are playing not Huddersfield.

We have a slim chance and that’s it. The rags game is bigger for the fans and needs to be treated that way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.