United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what we need. A chance to regain our equilibrium, win the league against the rags and set us up for an assault on Liverpool.

I'm up for it and really looking forward to it.

They owe us big time after that shite tonight,strongest possible team and no easing up.We need to smash these twats good and proper and then the atmosphere on Tuesday will take care of itself.Fanny about with the team and lose and it will be a half empty morgue v the dippers.

This game can’t come soon enough for us blues and it will be the perfect pick me up after tonight’s loss.

Need to win this. Field the strongest team we have and dick these twats properly. If Pep still plans to field a weakened team I will be livid.

Thats why I said we should play our best team and formation.

Yeah agree on that. Don’t agree on the 40% chance though. That’s very optimistic. We couldn’t deal with 3 average England midfield players, 2 rookie full backs, an error prone CB and A shit keeper tonight so not sure why we will have an answer next week.

Aguero being back, Salah being out and an early goal is our only hope. We have a sniff but it is a slim chance.

Why is it we always play shit the game before the Derby?.....on a positive note though as my lad pointed out we've won every game this season after we've lost, so let's hope that continues

Yeah agree on that. Don’t agree on the 40% chance though. That’s very optimistic. We couldn’t deal with 3 average England midfield players, 2 rookie full backs, an error prone CB and A shit keeper tonight so not sure why we will have an answer next week.

Aguero being back, Salah being out and an early goal is our only hope. We have a sniff but it is a slim chance.
Well mate I firmly believe all the shit about the Klanfield atmosphere and attacking the coach worked for them, our players seemed to feeze and hold Salah & co in some sort of reverence, we will be different at our ground with all that intimidation, they will be nervous about losing their lead, I believe we will beat them and we can score a few, they put us off our game tonight but they wont next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.