United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If full strength then I’ll probably start getting nervous about the match lol be a good buzz everywhere if we are though.

Madness if not.

Even so, there are still a fair few who are peddling the shite that it’s him.
Can see where they're coming from, what with Jose breaking the story earlier in the season that Sergio was unsettled and the fact that he is often peddling positive Kun propaganda (something I would love to do for a living). But no, I don't think it's him.

We have to put that [Liverpool] match to one side and concentrate on this game. I understand totally how our fans feel. As I said earlier in the week, I am a Barcelona supporter and if we were able to win the league at home to Real Madrid then that is special, no one can deny that. I know our fans, who were so good on Merseyside in the last two games, will be so, so happy if we win this evening against our neighbours.”

Peps programme notes. Doesn’t suggest a hugely weakened team.

Full strength today and full strength on Tuesday means 4 games in 11 days.

I don’t understand how so many believe that will happen. Kompany is 32, Silva is 32, Fernandinho is 32. Otamendi is 30. Walker and De Bruyne have played virtually every game this season with little rest. Maybe Raz, Leroy and Jesus could handle that workload but even their fitness would suffer. Could understand if we had easier matches but Everton away, Liverpool x2 and the rags in between is a very hard set of matches to have in 11 days.

There’s only so much the human body can handle.

Those thinking we’ll go full strength today will be severely disappointed.

If we win, we win the league.
If we don't, it would be an extraordinary turn of events for this team to go three games without winning, so looking good for Tuesday.

Hi, I'm Mad4City and I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

I don’t understand how so many believe that will happen. Kompany is 32, Silva is 32, Fernandinho is 32. Otamendi is 30. Walker and De Bruyne have played virtually every game this season with little rest. Maybe Raz, Leroy and Jesus could handle that workload but even their fitness would suffer. Could understand if we had easier matches but Everton away, Liverpool x2 and the rags in between is a very hard set of matches to have in 11 days.

Players would play 3/4 games in eleven days at a world cup? I think these two games are equally as important it should be full team both games.

It's a derby to win the league,they will all have adrenaline pumping to easily get them through the game then do recovery for 3 days

Agree, Pep will no doubt make changes. Both games are very important, however we can win the league on another day even though us fans want it done against them in red. Tuesday is a must win by a certain scoreline

Players would play 3/4 games in eleven days at a world cup? I think these two games are equally as important it should be full team both games.

Yes they would play 3 games but not 4. And those 3 games are likely to be one tough match maximum. Hardly comparable to our run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.