United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full strength today and full strength on Tuesday means 4 games in 11 days.

I don’t understand how so many believe that will happen. Kompany is 32, Silva is 32, Fernandinho is 32. Otamendi is 30. Walker and De Bruyne have played virtually every game this season with little rest. Maybe Raz, Leroy and Jesus could handle that workload but even their fitness would suffer. Could understand if we had easier matches but Everton away, Liverpool x2 and the rags in between is a very hard set of matches to have in 11 days.

There’s only so much the human body can handle.

Those thinking we’ll go full strength today will be severely disappointed.
Only so much the human body can take? Fuck me, they’re not doing a tour of Afghanistan.
These are footballers at the very pinnacle of their sport and with that comes fitness levels that allow them to manage 4 games in 11 days.
A win today and this team floats into Tuesdays game on air with confidence and adrenaline that will be more than enough to cope.
Players live for situations like this - it’s what they dream of when starting out.

I reckon the team will be Ederson, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Stones, Danilo, Delph, Gundogan, Silva/KDB (with the other replacing the other after 55-65 mins), Sané, Bernardo, Jesus.

Doubt it will be full strength but it’ll still be a team that SHOULD be winning at home.

Tuesday is a real long shot we win by enough goals to go through even if the players had a weeks rest. Win the title and they can rest every game aside from the champions league if we get through.

It's a derby to win the league,they will all have adrenaline pumping to easily get them through the game then do recovery for 3 days

Only athletes can really understand. When you are fatigued performance levels drop. Adrenaline and the will to win may help the performance increase 10%-20% but is that enough?

Mind will be saying one thing and body due to fatigue will be saying another.

Leaving now. See you on the other side blues!!!!

Everyone stay safe and let's smash the fuckers.

Wednesday changed everything for me.Now I want us to go at the reds all gunsblazing, best team possible. Liverpool now out of it mathematically and its down to three.

Soon it will be just one, come on you blues.

Only athletes can really understand. When you are fatigued performance levels drop. Adrenaline and the will to win may help the performance increase 10%-20% but is that enough?

Mind will be saying one thing and body due to fatigue will be saying another.
I don't believe that,adrenaline can make you super strong and their minds will be on winning it v the rags

I don't understand why he said it. It's to do with an argument with the agent. Both agent and player will deny it. Becomes an unnecessary distraction. He could have said we were offered players without naming names. Pogba scores and they win, he'll be hammered
The agent didn’t deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.