United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end Pep has got us into the position where he can risk resting a few for which I'm grateful, it's not ideal, but he's earned enough credit for me, to do what he thinks best.

Only so much the human body can take? Fuck me, they’re not doing a tour of Afghanistan.
These are footballers at the very pinnacle of their sport and with that comes fitness levels that allow them to manage 4 games in 11 days.
A win today and this team floats into Tuesdays game on air with confidence and adrenaline that will be more than enough to cope.
Players live for situations like this - it’s what they dream of when starting out.

That’s what my heart says but my head says it’s not going to happen. Pep will sacrifice this game to help our chance of going to the CL semi finals.

I don't believe that,adrenaline can make you super strong and their minds will be on winning it v the rags

The energy required to go through against Pool is simply too much. 100% focus and concentration is required to keep a clean sheet and score 4 goals. Going into the game tired after the derby renders that impossible. Adrenaline may help for some time but not the 90+ minutes

fucking piss take if hes rested players in this game. once in a lifetime opportunity to win the title against our greatest rivals. Hope its not true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.