United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty nervous about this game. Those bastards are very lucky. We could outplay them but they can win by some goals out of nowhere. Fortunately with arrival of Haaland we have a very better finishing quality in comparison to previous seasons. With 2 or 3 good chances we can punish them this year.
Obviously Stones at RB doesn't have enough quality for this game. We need Walker back.

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji Cancelo
Rodrigo
KDB Bernardo
Foden Haaland Grealish

2-0 city​

Let's be honest these scummy red cunts won't be looking forward to playing us. They just about beat a Liverpool team that's bang off form, Their players going down with cramp after 70 minutes ffs Imagine them chasing the ball against us for 90 minutes...They also got outplayed in large parts of the Arsenal game too.

They are playing the best team in the world right now, For them to get anything from us will take something out of the ordinary.

We'll fucking smash the shit cunts.

I'd normally want us to paste the fuckers 20-0 but, as for the first time in living memory I can't make the game a standard 2-0 win will do.....back to wanting a 20-0 in future seasons.

Just hope we start playing better, I know we won 3-0 today but not played that well the last 3 games. Too many players are not yet at it. 1-0 but playing better would do me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.