United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man City leapfrog Barcelona to become second largest football brand as Man Utd fall​

Fallen Premier League giants Manchester United have slipped to fifth in the list of biggest footballing institutions - sensationally three places behind noisy neighbours Manchester City

The one way in which pep doesn't 'get us' is that he is so casual about the rags. This for him is no more significant than the wolves game today - just another three points up for grabs against a mediocre side. Despite the rhetoric around the English el classico being between both sets of mid-table red shite, this is still a big day out for the rags so they might get something if we don't turn up

Never forget the possible role of pigmol in keeping the shits relevant.

However, with very encouraging performances from Jack and Phil recently and Erling in a rush for the golden boot, the time is now. We will put in a performance where everyone's on the same wavelength, Pep feels combative, and we'll pass these lot into oblivion. They've looked pretty poor every time I've seen them. We will make a statement against 'em.

Reactions: dom
Never forget the possible role of pigmol in keeping the shits relevant.

However, with very encouraging performances from Jack and Phil recently and Erling in a rush for the golden boot, the time is now. We will put in a performance where everyone's on the same wavelength, Pep feels combative, and we'll pass these lot into oblivion. They've looked pretty poor every time I've seen them. We will make a statement against 'em.
Completely agree. We're going to smash/humiliate/manshame the beggars..never forget that turny over banner

Sat in block 109 for it. I know theres no safe standing rails there but do people stand anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.