United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a whoscored.com combined 11 for this season, I tried linking it but wasn't having it. I will write it out without rating because can't be bothered with that.

Ddg
Dalot
Varane
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Kdb
Gundo

Bernardo
Haaland
Foden.

Just proof that whoscored are basing it off all round performance and not highlights like most of the media. Ddg and varane have been good. Dalot probably does deserve a space based off city not having a settled rb. But I don't rate him and if walker or even stones got a run there I think they would both overtake him.

United have done really well to win 4 in a row, but I have watched there games and are not looking a brilliant side. But if this was done by journalists it would have atleast martinez, eriksen, sancho and rashford in and would of ignored our players who have performed better.

DDG has been good?

Are you having a laugh or do you really actually think so?

His inability to get off his line and to distribute accurately has shackled them as a team to the degree that even their own supporters have a threads on their forums setting out why he desperately needs to be replaced.

That side wouldn’t function as a team because DDG can’t play behind a high line, which is why tent peg gave up on his high press attempts after 2 games / 2 losses and reverted to a compact defence and counter attack that plays to accommodate their strengths / his weaknesses.
With DDG in net the whole of that outfield (a high pressing outfield) would need to play like untied or the whole show would fall apart, and that’s not playing to their strengths is it?

Slightly off-topic, but my family and I had planned a bit of a get together to sort a few things out. Its intended to be in Manchester on the 2nd October, mid-afternoon. This is a first family get together since 2019 due to covid, so I don't want to cancel it now.

But today I realised at 2pm this game is happening: so can anyone help me? A pub or restaurant central Manchester with Sky TV and not crazy prices where I can arrange this and see the game too? But also not mad with football people as some of the people coming are not into it.

Actually, thinking about it: maybe not even Sky TV! I might have to wear earphones and listen in discretely, oh god I hope its not 5:1 again. Well even though that would be great.

DDG has been good?

Are you having a laugh or do you really actually think so?

His inability to get off his line and to distribute accurately has shackled them as a team to the degree that even their own supporters have a threads on their forums setting out why he desperately needs to be replaced.

That side wouldn’t function as a team because DDG can’t play behind a high line, which is why tent peg gave up on his high press attempts after 2 games / 2 losses and reverted to a compact defence and counter attack that plays to accommodate their strengths / his weaknesses.
With DDG in net the whole of that outfield (a high pressing outfield) would need to play like untied or the whole show would fall apart, and that’s not playing to their strengths is it?
He started the 2 games badly and wouldn't be near my top gk of the season. He has actually won them some points this season though. So maybe I was wrong to say he has been good, he's been decent in those 4 games even if he did change the tactics for them to start winning. Let's not pretend it was just because of ddg alot of them struggled with those tactics.

He definitely struggles in the play out setting and would never have him for City. Still if I'm basing it off performance so far I would say ddg has had a better start. I'm sure it's close in the average rating they have based it off and no one would of been shocked to see ederson have a higher rating. Based off this season though I can see why he is above ederson who hasn't started good. So maybe it is more down to ederson start than it is ddg as to why he has a higher rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.