United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland by the old goal in four.

I don't think people quite realise how much he wants to punish this shite.

Nor, what a game changer he is.

If they try to play on the counter, it means we have the ball, it means we are camped on the edge of their box, it means...

Haaland.
Ohhhhh I love it when you talk dirty!!

Getting me going already and there's still just under six days to goooooooooooo

Haaland by the odd goal in four.

If they try to play on the counter, it means we have the ball, it means we are camped on the edge of their box, it means...

Haaland.
Exactly, don’t fancy Maguire Varane or Martinez beating big Erl from a standing start in the air or on the ground, they’re scared to death of our number 9 & I’m expecting a double up, which should leave space for KDB Joao Phil Mahrez/Grealish or Rodri to punish em with a thunderbastard

Exactly, don’t fancy Maguire Varane or Martinez beating big Erl from a standing start in the air or on the ground, they’re scared to death of our number 9 & I’m expecting a double up, which should leave space for KDB Joao Phil Mahrez/Grealish or Rodri to punish em with a thunderbastard
Has John boy pissed you off regarding Thunderbastards ?

Haaland by the odd goal in four.

Haaland.
There’s no stopping what can’t be stopped, and you can’t see the eyes of the Viking, until him come callin.

Prepare yourself! 8534F3A3-EFDA-485A-9156-BAAD378BF349.jpeg

Last edited:
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

I think pep will go for Laporte for this as the tried and tested CB in a big game. He will also have had further training in the break and of course no matches so should be ready to go.
Why play Eric in this, even Kalvin has more minutes than Laporte ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.