United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid test for Kyle - we’ll see whether he’s lost a yard or not against these kick and rush hoofers. Dias and Stones at the back. I’d squeeze Gundog in there somehow, calm head, big game player.

Put our chances away we win, that simple.
We don't and we get caught on the counter like we have done before then we could be in trouble
Pretty much as it has been for the last 10 years, when was the last time we were actually outplayed by them?

I remember a 4-2 at their place with Fellaini scoring I think? Pre Pep I'm sure though.

Pretty much as it has been for the last 10 years, when was the last time we were actually outplayed by them?

I remember a 4-2 at their place with Fellaini scoring I think? Pre Pep I'm sure though.
That's possibly the only derby in 10-11 years that they actually deserved to win because we were dreadful. They've had unbelievable luck against us otherwise, mainly at the Etihad. It's about time we got the luck and if we do we will put 6 past this lot.

Yes I agree, however our record - albeit at home against them is nothing short of dreadful in the past few seasons
5 defeats in the last 8 games (7 league and 1 cup) which suggests we haven't learnt our lesssons at times although I am not sure how you can legislate for an abundance of chances missed in 2018

Ofc our undefeated form will be broken against the rags, perfect recipe for usual "typical city" moment of season FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.