United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they are on a good run makes the win even better, but if we lose the fans and the media will be horrible. So makes it more exciting but they best win.

The rags I know and ones you see on the Internet are getting giddy. Nauseating twats aren't they.

Last edited:
All of a sudden Utd think they are world beaters & will beat us easily!
Very strange bunch.

I’m going 5-1 city

Wait - if "death threats" are in the plural, isn't "criteria" right?

Anyway, yes smash the red buggers.

AHT's post treats “death threats” generically, as a set. As such, “criterion” would be the correct word corresponding to the set. In any case — and what is incontrovertible — is that grammatically “criteria” cannot be followed by a third-person singular verb. Although it often is, and it sets my teeth on edge.
Sorry, but you did ask, @AliBobbyJ

;-)

P.S. What is also incontrovertible is our superiority to the red buggers.

Put the cunts back in their box City.
Nothing worse than a giddy fucking rag.
Was out with a few of them at the weekend, they are definitely getting giddy and chirping again.
They beat the dippers and arsenal tbf but massively rode their luck in both games, they could have easily conceded 6 and lost both games
Third time unlucky
A resounding, humiliating City victory will hopefully put them back in their box where they belong

I’m already crapping it. I hate derbies except when we win.
I can cure that for you. Betting is a mugs game as anyone knows so what you need to do is put half a weeks wage on a rag win [you can get around 8/1 for that at this time] and another half a weeks wage on the draw, currently around 5/1]. If City win you will have worked a week for nothing but hopefully you will be kind of happy. If they don't win then you may be miserable for a week but you should have enough money to pay a gas bill or two.

Odds courtesy of Oddschecker.

Thought we'd win last week but changed my mind now I reckon 1-1 matches can be hit and miss after the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.