United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having N trouble on my keyboard, randomly started on Monday, bit of a pisser as it is nearly £100 notes to replace it like for like, it was fine on Sunday, stupid technology.

Logitech k750 solar powered if anybody knows how to sort it, only seems to happen in the initial 30 mins of use then gets better, weird really.

ps you don't realise how many N's you type (or don't as the case may be) lol
That’d be no good, I’d be calling everyone cuts

If we play our slow pressing game they will score on the break . Just a question of us taking all

If we play our slow pressing game they will score on the break . Just a question of us taking all our chances.
It's weird, when we were shit I used to look forward to Derby day, since we became the better side I dread them

Referee: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

This is a derby and form goes out of the window. United have beaten us many times at the Etihad in recent years even when they're not playing well.
It would be naive to think we'll just turn up and pick up the three points.
And I feel very uncomfortable every time i read some posters on here predicting 3-0, 4-0 or even 5-0. Seems like these people never learn their lesson.
You do realize that posters' predictions have zero bearing on the actual results...

AHT's post treats “death threats” generically, as a set. As such, “criterion” would be the correct word corresponding to the set. In any case — and what is incontrovertible — is that grammatically “criteria” cannot be followed by a third-person singular verb. Although it often is, and it sets my teeth on edge.
Sorry, but you did ask, @AliBobbyJ

;-)

P.S. What is also incontrovertible is our superiority to the red buggers.
More creative players, the immense power of Haaland, a far better manager, playing at home: i guess these are (third-person plural verb) some of the criteria that tha's on about?
:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.