United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHT's post treats “death threats” generically, as a set. As such, “criterion” would be the correct word corresponding to the set. In any case — and what is incontrovertible — is that grammatically “criteria” cannot be followed by a third-person singular verb. Although it often is, and it sets my teeth on edge.
Sorry, but you did ask, @AliBobbyJ

;-)

P.S. What is also incontrovertible is our superiority to the red buggers.
Do you have the datum to back that up?

I hope we put these rag cunts in their place, we have been timid against them in some games, losing 5 games since 2018 to a team that isn't fit to lace our boots.

Do them like last season and I will be a happy chap.

Last edited:
does anyone feel like the derby has lost something in recent years on the pitch. we know the fans have their rivalry but i feel like on the pitch its become too nice. i've seen more fire when we've played teams like everton or atletico madrid compared to the derby in recent years

does anyone feel like the derby has lost something in recent years on the pitch. we know the fans have their rivalry but i feel like on the pitch its become too nice. i've seen more fire when we've played teams like everton or atletico madrid compared to the derby in recent years
I agree but I don’t care as long as we beat that lot.

Seeing Bernardo, Cancelo and Dias in the same team as Rofaldo and that rat, you just know the rivalry will be different.

Was out with a few of them at the weekend, they are definitely getting giddy and chirping again.
They beat the dippers and arsenal tbf but massively rode their luck in both games, they could have easily conceded 6 and lost both games
Third time unlucky
A resounding, humiliating City victory will hopefully put them back in their box where they belong
Also they had a huge decision go there way in both game. I'm convinced if that Arsenal one was by them it's given.
I also think the one v Liverpool is chalked off if against them aswel. Not as sure about that because it is the scousers. Funny how no one else is getting the benefit of doubt though init?

I am having N trouble on my keyboard, randomly started on Monday, bit of a pisser as it is nearly £100 notes to replace it like for like, it was fine on Sunday, stupid technology.

Logitech k750 solar powered if anybody knows how to sort it, only seems to happen in the initial 30 mins of use then gets better, weird really.

ps you don't realise how many N's you type (or don't as the case may be) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.