United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we cannot underestimate these.
they have beaten the scousers and Arsenal

We all know how they will play and we all know that the way they play is to attack our one area of weakness which is getting hit on breaks and they have the players to do it..simple but can be effective against us.

Our team this seaosn has much more space between the lines and we havent been as compact and that can be exploited. Newcastle did it with one player....Utd have two or 3 that can do that.

footballing wise its a non contest but thats not the way it works sometimes......Of course they have to worry about us but its not as simple and clear cut as some on here want to think it is.
They will sit deep be compact and pay with pace outwide....

their players are also more rested after the international break than ours.

I expect fake ronaldo will be on the bench and he will start with Sancho Rashford and Antony....Erikson while getting on is still quality and has the ability to pick that long pass into the channels

I hope we proper do these C'words Sunday and Haaland gets at least a hat trick.

I think Kanchelskis for them, in a game I'd rather forget about, is the last derby hattrick? I thought Sergio might have done it in his pomp, but unfortunately it never quite happened. It would be brilliant if Haaland gets one for us on Sunday.

I think Kanchelskis for them, in a game I'd rather forget about, is the last derby hattrick? I thought Sergio might have done it in his pomp, but unfortunately it never quite happened. It would be brilliant if Haaland gets one for us on Sunday.
A hat trick, then subbed off after 18 mins to save him for Copenhagen,

We all know how they will play and we all know that the way they play is to attack our one area of weakness which is getting hit on breaks and they have the players to do it..simple but can be effective against us.

Our team this seaosn has much more space between the lines and we havent been as compact and that can be exploited. Newcastle did it with one player....Utd have two or 3 that can do that.

footballing wise its a non contest but thats not the way it works sometimes......Of course they have to worry about us but its not as simple and clear cut as some on here want to think it is.

I expect fake ronaldo will be on the bench and he will start with Sancho Rashford and Antony....Erikson while getting on is still quality and has the ability to pick that long pass into the channels
Ok Simon, you have me a little concerned with that post. Forgot about their new “little” signing Antony. Him sancho and Rashford have the pace to trouble us so we we need to be careful all game even if we go up a goal or two early on.

I know it's the derby but no i'm not buying it.
I think they will score, but they haven't played a team like us this season.
We are better than them and we're at home.
We win 4-2

Pep needs to fuck the Kyle walker moving inside shit off and we will be ok imo. That system at Newcastle was bizarre and it totally messed up our rhythm and Rodri was getting swamped and the space ASM had was ridiculous! Stick to what we have done the last 3-4 years system wise and feed erling to get his first derby goal (or goals hopefully!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.