United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That midfield is too slow mate, with Gundo and Kev always wanting to occupy the same 8&10 spaces.

They get left on the wrong side of the ball when it breaks down.

Silva is crucial in the middle for his intensity and recycling of the ball.

Would give Jack the nod on the left.

As a wildcard, Alvarez out wide with Phil.

Again, intensity and pace. That's always crucial in the biggest matches.
They will be playing against mctominey eriksen and fernandes hardly gonna get out run for pace off them 3 add to that cancelo will probably be there as a double pivot freeing gundogan and kdb further forward.

Walker is obviously our quickest defender, Cancelo is quick, Now we have Akanji too...

I wouldn't have Sancho down as being quick, Anthony looks like he slows the game down if anything same could be said for Sancho. I don't know if Rashford is fit?

I do agree 100% leave Walker back and let the lads at the top end of the pitch do the business, We can make plenty of overloads on Cancelo side and with the switch of play KDB normally plays off the right anyway.

Being honest about it yes it's a Derby game but we'll have far too much for these twats.
That Antony guy looks like a showboating twat to me.

As it's getting closer I'm getting more and more pissed off that I'm not going to see the game until about 21.00.

First time in almost living memory I've missed being at a home rag game, but I can't get out of working away this weekend.

Phone will be in airplane mode from 14.00 and it's music from my App on my 3 hours journey home.

Just in advance, if someone dies between 14.00 & 23.00 I'm sorry.

As it's getting closer I'm getting more and more pissed off that I'm not going to see the game until about 21.00.

First time in almost living memory I've missed being at a home rag game, but I can't get out of working away this weekend.

Phone will be in airplane mode from 14.00 and it's music from my App on my 3 hours journey home.

Just in advance, if someone dies between 14.00 & 23.00 I'm sorry.
Feel bad for you! I know the feeling. True story this, I was down to work for the Manchester Derby in 2005/06 season. Nobody would swap with me, I couldn't ring in sick because they would know exactly what I was doing...Anyway I went in that day completely pissed off, Checked my phone and we went 1-0 up Trevor Sinclair scored...I had a moment of madness then because I was buzzing, I just left work I headed straight to the nearest pub to watch the rest ( I was thinking I won't be gone long they won't even notice). I went back to work after the game we won 3-1...Boss stood their waiting for me and I was sacked on the spot.

At that moment I didn't really give a shit because I was still on a high! :)

Anyway don't do what I done.

Feel bad for you! I know the feeling. True story this, I was down to work for the Manchester Derby in 2005/06 season. Nobody would swap with me, I couldn't ring in sick because they would know exactly what I was doing...Anyway I went in that day completely pissed off, Checked my phone and we went 1-0 up Trevor Sinclair scored...I had a moment of madness then because I was buzzing, I just left work I headed straight to the nearest pub to watch the rest ( I was thinking I won't be gone long they won't even notice). I went back to work after the game we won 3-1...Boss stood their waiting for me and I was sacked on the spot.

At that moment I didn't really give a shit because I was still on a high! :)

Anyway don't do what I done.
But harsh that…unless you’re a surgeon.

They're going through a decent period, but some of the combined teams i've seen on the back of a couple of good games for them are wild. Dalot at right back in a combined team? LOL.

I think the only position up for debate is Grealish, maybe moving Bernardo onto the right and bringing Gundo in might be a good choice. But i think he likes what Grealish brings to these kind of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.