United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for Haaland, 2 for Grealish, 5 assists for KDB, Ederson to nutmeg Ronaldo as hes closing him down, Anthony to step on the ball and fall flat on his face trying one of his tricks, Bernardo to barge Martinez to the floor a couple of times and…oh go on Ronaldo missing a penalty in the first minute

I just like to picture the game that would cause the reds the most pain and I suppose it could happen, the most unlikely of those things to happen is Ronaldo closing someone down

Just get the fuckers beat City

But harsh that…unless you’re a surgeon.
The boss was a right bellend, One of those who was stood at the door watching you go in every morning to make sure your not late...Very harsh, We were working on site and the deadline passed do he was hit with a fine so all hands on deck to get the job done.

Best thing that ever happened was him sacking me, I'm more pissed off with myself that I just didn't go the game in the first place :)

They will go for the spurs method, defend just behind the halfway line and break wide with pace to try and keep our full backs at home.
I only fear rashfords pace and think we will win this after 70 minutes after a tight first half. I can maybe see that midget centre half getting 2 yellows if the ref is strong enough, maybe mctominay if he does his usual thing of kicking fuck out of anyone that runs past him.
2-1 city.

Agree with you TH. I guess given the experimental formations pep has used recently I’m a bit more worried than usual.

If we play how we can then they have no chance…..but rags I’ve been speaking to all week are proper bullish and I’m desperate to see us smash them…..I even had a guy yesterday say he would txt me on Monday to see if I enjoyed the game, southern red too the cheeky fucker.

You can't blame them for getting carried away, they have managed to win more than three on the bounce for the first time in 18 months!!

Similarly, I have the same concern re the formation which sees Walker become a link man in midfield.

Sancho scored last season at the Etihad when he was showed the inside and Walker is the worse for being the wrong side of the tackle.

I'm hoping Akanji's pace might help out on that front.

Would also like to see Eddie give a bit more confidence to the defence at set-pieces.

You can't blame them for getting carried away, they have managed to win more than three on the bounce for the first time in 18 months!!

Similarly, I have the same concern re the formation which sees Walker become a link man in midfield.

Sancho scored last season at the Etihad when he was showed the inside and Walker is the worse for being the wrong side of the tackle.

I'm hoping Akanji's pace might help out on that front.

Would also like to see Eddie give a bit more confidence to the defence at set-pieces.
Agree with all of that. The sooner Pep realises Walker is good for running back fast and nothing more, the better.

Agree with all of that. The sooner Pep realises Walker is good for running back fast and nothing more, the better.

Just don’t think he’s very good at making and seeing angles and always being available option for his CB his winger and midfielders and that’s a big reason we’re able to pass out from the back so effectively?

It’s just the running back fast bit for you, gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.