United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many think they're going to go 3 up top against us?
Really?
I think 4-5-1 with a midfield diamond + 1. They have a decision to make at left back between Shaw and the young kid fom Ajax, Malacia. Poison dwarf Martinez and Varane in the middle with Dalot at right back. Casimiro at the diamond base Erikson at the apex and Sancho left, Bruno centre and 90 million whoever Antony on the right (possibly Elanga), Rashford up top.
The two wide midfield players will try to make it a front 3 on transitions but none of them are good defenders which they will have to be for most of the match and they will have to cover miles chasing the ball.
Good old 4-3-3 for us, i reckon we'll start with Jack and Mahrez out wide but we have options and could even go 442. And we willmuse the bench. If we're on it they can't stop us.
Want to see Akanji in beast mode against Rashford.
Get you're CV in just after the world cup, you may have a job ;-)

Can anyone get me a ticket for my sister? She didn’t get to 5 games last season so she doesn’t qualify. Ignore if this isn’t allowed and I’ll delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.