United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there in trouble sunday utd,arsenal opened them up time after time,poor finnishin,wont be from us,were a diffrent animal up top now,they will blatently sit in an hope to counter as thats all they can do,personally i dont even think they will get the ball,were on diffrent levels simple as that

Hippies adding to the likely travel chaos

View attachment 56881
IMO there’s nothing hippy about wanting your grandchildren to have a planet with some remaining wildlife, and a weather system that functions sufficient for some of mankind to remain on it.
It’s more a case of sensible people who believe the actual science vs the rulers of a capitalist system that requires ever greater use of carbon fuels to feed the growth it needs to keep it’s pyramid scheme ticking over.

Oh, and in the spirit of keeping this thread on track; I recon that we’re effectively adopting to a new style of play. So I think this break will have benefitted us.
We’ll be less clunky in this one, keep a grip the tempo of the game (so that it doesn’t descend to their kick & run level) and that we’ll give them a controlled footballing lesson.
2-0 to City and a display that makes that look a let off I hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.