United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the table for the first time yesterday and was amazed to see us almost on twice as many points as the mickeys. My scouse supporting mate said he's given up already on the league. Just need to shut the cockernees up now.
Indeed! Think Liverpool need to focus on getting top four and getting out of their CL group, drop out of both and they could have a tricky few seasons to navigate with the drop in finances, the big contracts they've just handed out, and needing to spend big on bringing players through.

Lose on Sunday then Spurs, Arsenal and United will all say they're in a title race, but if I'm being honest I don't think any of them will be close by May. The Conte factor at Spurs is the big unknown, I guess. But a statement win here and/or against Liverpool will set us up very nicely indeed.

Rags in work are well up for this, in fairness, their recent record in derbies is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.