United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting to see Haaland vs Martinez tbh.
The little one will have to be very clever and consistently precise if he has any hope at all…and that’s assuming he doesn’t have to keep one eye on covering his errant teammates.

Then again, we could see ten haag taking him out of the equation for the physicality and good ol’ slabhead comes back in.

Either way, a battle to look fwd to…unless you’ve been shitting your pants at the prospect.

Too True. But you never know he may have used it as a chance to cement his England place. With respect to the game I go for a draw. Why? The Rags good record at our gaff lately. Now, before last seasons key match in the spring I felt similar apprehension. Then somebody reminded me that we have not lost any games of real significance against the swamp people in years. We tend to drop points to them when it is not critical. Sunday may be one of those days.
Have faith father. We have battered them remorselessly in the last two derbies. Early goal on Sunday and we'll embarrass them.

The little one will have to be very clever and consistently precise if he has any hope at all…and that’s assuming he doesn’t have to keep one eye on covering his errant teammates.

Then again, we could see ten haag taking him out of the equation for the physicality and good ol’ slabhead comes back in.

Either way, a battle to look fwd to…unless you’ve been shitting your pants at the prospect.
Slabhead out injured so not an option

I always want to beat them. Of course. But I think winning this game - no matter who we were playing - is important for the season.

If we can put a run of four or five games together before Christmas I think it will be very disheartening for the rest of the league. It won't win us the league but it'll put us in a strong position.

Drop points again and we reset and have to start again, and we put ourselves in a proper title race coming back after the world cup.
I looked at the table for the first time yesterday and was amazed to see us almost on twice as many points as the mickeys. My scouse supporting mate said he's given up already on the league. Just need to shut the cockernees up now.

You don't get it do you? Why do you think Oliver is in charge? Haaland will be pulled, pushed and kicked all over the place and nothing given.

Win win there. Martinez is much better than Maguire but still has his faults. Dives in a bit to early and spends a lot of time on his arse. He's not getting around Haaland to cut balls out.
Slab on the other hand is out and out bobbins. I'd set Phil on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.