United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a Guy round to my mum,'s regarding the fitting of a new back door
He was of course a rag,
Said their CB The Argie will outjump Haaland
The latter is 7 inches taller So i let him bang on as they were going to put also 3 men on him too
I suggeseted also they should consider at least 10 on Erling
He didnt see the funny side
Typical Rag.

ederson
walker
akanji
dias
cancelo
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo silva
foden
grealish
haaland

Please pep!
Pep always finds a place for Mr Whippy in these big games. Bernardo wide right and Gundy in midfield for Grealish. The rest is spot on.

Under Guardiola we’ve played them seven times at the Etihad, winning two, drawing one and losing four. That’s a pretty startling stat, considering the relative quality of the two sides in recent years. Obviously our record at Old Trafford has been excellent during that period, just to balance things out. They’re no bogey team, but it’d be nice to start turning them over regularly at our place.

Under Guardiola we’ve played them seven times at the Etihad, winning two, drawing one and losing four. That’s a pretty startling stat, considering the relative quality of the two sides in recent years. Obviously our record at Old Trafford has been excellent during that period, just to balance things out. They’re no bogey team, but it’d be nice to start turning them over regularly at our place.
Yeah, awful home record against them, hopefully tomorrow will help to change that.
I think it will be a close game

We’ve finished above them 9 seasons in a row winning the title in 5 of those seasons. Whilst beating them is always fantastic it no longer defines our season. They’re desperate to win this, as it’s now become a trophy for them. They’re hoping to win but also terrified they might get an absolute shellacking, which is always a very real possibility. The biggest laugh for me at least is that, as far as PL derby days are concerned, they’ve turned into us pre Mancini……

We’ve finished above them 9 seasons in a row winning the title in 5 of those seasons. Whilst beating them is always fantastic it no longer defines our season. They’re desperate to win this, as it’s now become a trophy for them. They’re hoping to win but also terrified they might get an absolute shellacking, which is always a very real possibility. The biggest laugh for me at least is that, as far as PL derby days are concerned, they’ve turned into us pre Mancini……

They are better under ETH now though and certainly could turn us over if we dont play well? Need KDB to be on form as i think they will basically try and man mark Erling as much as possible.

They are better under ETH now though and certainly could turn us over if we dont play well? Need KDB to be on form as i think they will basically try and man mark Erling as much as possible.
Put 10 on him and he will still score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.