United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We completely outclassed them at their place and only our poor finishing ( Usual theme) and De Gea saved them from a hammering. In spite of their results they have improved a fair bit since then and we have dipped considerably. As a result it's impossible to call this one anything could happen.

We completely outclassed them at their place and only our poor finishing ( Usual theme) and De Gea saved them from a hammering. In spite of their results they have improved a fair bit since then and we have dipped considerably. As a result it's impossible to call this one anything could happen.
They really haven't improved, they've had mixed results in a fairly easy run of games. Even the games they've won they have only performed for half the game. Neither have we dipped considerably, we are still far better than them. Does that mean we definitely win, no, but we should and I'm fairly confident we will.

No idea with this one. If we finally put Bernardo back in his midfield spot then we should win at a canter. If we go with Rodri, Gundo and Kev again, we'll get beat on the break.

Would have given us a great chance of winning this game, until I heard Micheal Oliver is the referee. He hates city.
Rileys playing his trump card. Make sure nothing can be construed to go CItys way. Give United everything. Going to put a bet on a united penalty right now

Obviously hope i am wrong but i cant see past a Rags win here. Despite them being crap, they create a lot of chances and have been poor of late in taken them but we all know v Us, teams always find their shooting boots.
They are poor defensively but we are completely out of sorts in the final third and struggle to score with few shots on target of late.
Add in the Oliver factor that we know we will not get any penalties or free kicks esp the 1st half and they will get a free kick for every slight and even non touches we will need to get rid of our form for the last month and be on top of our game and take our chances to get anything
Bollocks, we'll hammer them and Chrystal Ken won't get a sniff.

Crazy how we have only beaten these at home once since 2014 need to tear them apart Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.