United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the game where we will click. We have been creating recently but haven't been able to finish as many as usual. Its great that Jesus & Grealish are fit again. I'd go with Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Foden and Grealish. Think it will be another 6-1. A home win is due v this mob. I can see West Ham beating Littlepool on Saturday too, making it a dream weekend. Jesus hat-rick, Foden, Bernardo and Grealish. Welcome to Manchester Mr Rangnick!

Hope Grealish plays, think in the run-in to the end of the season he's going to show why City bought him. And Bernardo, he feels what this game means as much as the supporters do.
City 4-0.

I think this is the game where we will click. We have been creating recently but haven't been able to finish as many as usual. Its great that Jesus & Grealish are fit again. I'd go with Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Foden and Grealish. Think it will be another 6-1. A home win is due v this mob. I can see West Ham beating Littlepool on Saturday too, making it a dream weekend. Jesus hat-rick, Foden, Bernardo and Grealish. Welcome to Manchester Mr Rangnick!
A Wham win at Anfield & a Jesus hat trick?

Ruby went off with an uncomfortable leg last night ,if he is not fit we have john and eric instead

Hope Grealish plays, think in the run-in to the end of the season he's going to show why City bought him. And Bernardo, he feels what this game means as much as the supporters do.
City 4-0.
We've won just once at home with Pep and here you are predicting a 4-0 scoreline. Hope you're not on the match day thread screaming at Sterling for not tracking back if we go down 1-0.

Too hard to call this game, if we were playing well and crushing everyone we faced then it would be a nailed on victory. But we're stuttering badly at present lacking any fluidity in our play and not creating much to boot.
It's only the rags we all know that but they're still capable of having good days and they always seem to relish playing us at the Etihad.
Team wise I'd play:
Ederson, Walker, Cancelo, Stones, Dias?, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden

I think Pep will know we need to win this game and knows that we can beat them.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo

Bernardo
Rodri
Foden

Sterling
KDB
Grealish

I'd like to see Bernardo and Foden working and pulling the strings in midfield and the front three having the freedom to cause havoc on their shite back four.

3-0 (KDB, Grealish and Jesus to come on and finish them off)

HARK NOW HEAR THE CITY SING....

COME ON CITY!!!

After the clubs messed up grandly with the tickets I can see a few being locked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.