United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need legs in/around Pogba. As unpopular as it may be- he can absolutely make you pay if given time/space. Would like to see Foden/Bernardo in the middle, personally.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo

Rodri
Bernardo
Foden

Grealish
Sterling
Mahrez

I think this is the game where we will click. We have been creating recently but haven't been able to finish as many as usual. Its great that Jesus & Grealish are fit again. I'd go with Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Rodri, KDB, Bernardo, Jesus, Foden and Grealish. Think it will be another 6-1. A home win is due v this mob. I can see West Ham beating Littlepool on Saturday too, making it a dream weekend. Jesus hat-rick, Foden, Bernardo and Grealish. Welcome to Manchester Mr Rangnick!
Love your optimism but have you been on the beer or herbal fags,West Ham are not winning at Klanfield.

Despite the chasm in quality between the 2 sides we all know this will be a very difficult game. Our form has dropped in recent games and their record at our place isn't bad. We need our defence especially Walker and Cancelo to be very wary of their pacey counter attacks. Hopefully, we will get a return to the way we played against Chelsea at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.