United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the derby!!

If we play like we have against Spurs and Everton we'll shoot ourselves in the foot big time.

We really need to see City with a refreshed mental and physical energy and we will smash them.

Ragnickelodeon will set up similar to what noddy used to do Or what Spurs did.
Sit back and counter. Wait for someone to make mistake. We have them when we play spurs or Rags . Will have to be careful. Again we can't drop points anyway so yeah must win

Over on Redcafe they're convinced we're going to batter them, but they're like that before every derby. Solskjaer always seemed to get a big performance out of them on derby day, irritatingly, but Ralf might not be so able to suddenly spring something from nothing. Hm.

What's funny is that even the ones who have twigged that their recent record against us gives them some hope are also convinced that even if they do get something out of the game, all that will then happen is they will fuck up in the subsequent games, fail to get CL and all they will have achieved is to have given the dippers a helping hand.

A handful of years of being a bit shit and badly run and they are already as 'depressed', if not more so, than we were at our lowest. Soft bastards.

What's funny is that even the ones who have twigged that their recent record against us gives them some hope are also convinced that even if they do get something out of the game, all that will then happen is they will fuck up in the subsequent games, fail to get CL and all they will have achieved is to have given the dippers a helping hand.

A handful of years of being a bit shit and badly run and they are already as 'depressed', if not more so, than we were at our lowest. Soft bastards.
Ha, the predication is probably a fair one. But yeah I've noticed them talk about their "dark years" - trying telling that a couple of cups and European final is depressing to my mates who support Bolton, Bury and Macclesfield. Fuck me. No fucking perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.