United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is about time that we beat them at home. Guardiola's record against them at The Etihad is pretty shocking.

Think this will probably be the team:

Ederson
Walker
Stones (Dias if fit)
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling

I'd like to see Grealish and Mahrez start though personally.

Ederson; Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo; Rodri KDB Bernardo; Grealish Foden Mahrez.

Back four picks itself for me. I’d go for Grealish due to the composure and zero waste on the ball, which will be crucial against these shitebags who only intention will be to counter on transitions. Same gameplan as the Derby earlier this season. Pass them to death make them run around and exploit the awful defence they have.

Really is about time that we beat them at home. Guardiola's record against them at The Etihad is pretty shocking.

Think this will probably be the team:

Ederson
Walker
Stones (Dias if fit)
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling

I'd like to see Grealish and Mahrez start though personally.
Mahrez has to start. He's been our best player across the front three this season.

If in our pomp we’ll win this with style and panache but IMO we’ve been a bit clunky in recent games and we’ll need to get back on song if we’re going to take the 3 points on Sunday.
A win in this game means a lot to both sides, 1 point isn’t good enough for either so I recon there’ll be enough attacking impetus to ensure that there are plenty of goals scored.

I’m looking forward to it. I love the derby games and I’ve got us down for a win on the basis that we’ll be on song for it and they won’t be able to live with us if we’re anywhere near our shiny best.

If Rangnick had anything about him, he’d know Wan Bissaka eats Sterling alive every time they face.

He has done but IMO that was mainly due to Solskjaer shithouse tactics of playing on the break and defending deep. let’s see if Ralf sticks to his principles and they play a pressing game and the so called ‘United way’. If they do and Bissau’s plays then I think Sterling will have more joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.