United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If in our pomp we’ll win this with style and panache but IMO we’ve been a bit clunky in recent games and we’ll need to get back on song if we’re going to take the 3 points on Sunday.
A win in this game means a lot to both sides, 1 point isn’t good enough for either so I recon there’ll be enough attacking impetus to ensure that there are plenty of goals scored.

I’m looking forward to it. I love the derby games and I’ve got us down for a win on the basis that we’ll be on song for it and they won’t be able to live with us if we’re anywhere near our shiny best.
What better time to explode back into our best form ..........
I fkin hate Derby's and the build-up, always have, comes from living then working in Manchester (Well Trafford Park) and dreaded going into work if we lost, which we usually did back then!

What a surprise… the dipper tipster on the sky sports app predicts us dropping points

Going back to my old regime for this one. Up, potter about before getting a late full breakfast. Get on the beer from lunch and then fall asleep in front of the tele wasted just as MotD comes on.

Was always a good day when I stuck with this.

What better time to explode back into our best form ..........
I fkin hate Derby's and the build-up, always have, comes from living then working in Manchester (Well Trafford Park) and dreaded going into work if we lost, which we usually did back then!
It’s the pressure - the tradition, the banter, the needing all 3 points, the fact that they’ve got such a lot of recent success against us at ours, the fact that I want to be Singing The Blues after it - it’s all that wrapped around it that makes it so exciting.
I’d have us play them in every completion that we’re both in if I could.

It's shocking.

We should be at least doing a sickswan against these cunts every match with the talent we have. However there's always brain farts in selections for this game at home.

Probably the only issue I have with Pep. He knows how much we hate the Bastards. Buzzer should be telling him about the shit days when they'd dick us routinely. Tables are turned. We should be spanking these every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.