United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to get nervous before derby games when we were the underdogs , but now i really look forward to them , they've fluked a couple of results at the Etihad recently but we all know when our team has to win a big game they very rarely fail. Sunday is now a big game for the title run-in so make no mistake our lads will turn up.

I need help!!! Is there any way that I can listen to this game live over my phone, here in the States. Despite being jabbed 3x, I have contacted COVID and must isolate thru next Wednesday. The only way I am able to watch this is on Spanish TV, I don't habla Espanol. Since I am an FOC I'm virtually incompetent in regards to technology. If you choose to aid me PLEASE, by all means, keep it simple. Thanks in advance. City 3 them 1.

I need help!!! Is there any way that I can listen to this game live over my phone, here in the States. Despite being jabbed 3x, I have contacted COVID and must isolate thru next Wednesday. The only way I am able to watch this is on Spanish TV, I don't habla Espanol. Since I am an FOC I'm virtually incompetent in regards to technology. If you choose to aid me PLEASE, by all means, keep it simple. Thanks in advance. City 3 them 1.
it's on USAHD (channel 16 here in nyc) in English with most likely biased commentary, and it's on WNJU Telemundo (ch. 47) with enthusiastic, fair minded and knowledgeable commentators who will make a lot more sense in Spanish than Martin bloody Tyler.

I think Nbc sports will be showing it. They always did when i was stateside. Also check out these listings on the official Man City website.

United States;
Telemundo, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, USA Network

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.