United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
big game for us but meaningless for them , they aren't getting top 4 and they know it. they will go for it and we must exploit that .
not sure about that, the other teams around them are equally useless and can see them falling over the line

Play like we have done over the last month and we will struggle here. We seriously need to up our game and this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

Get players back in their proper positions as best as possible which means actual fullbacks at fullback, Bernardo in the middle of the park, foden on the left.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
Mahrez
Foden
Kdb

I need help!!! Is there any way that I can listen to this game live over my phone, here in the States. Despite being jabbed 3x, I have contacted COVID and must isolate thru next Wednesday. The only way I am able to watch this is on Spanish TV, I don't habla Espanol. Since I am an FOC I'm virtually incompetent in regards to technology. If you choose to aid me PLEASE, by all means, keep it simple. Thanks in advance. City 3 them 1.
As AliBobbyJ says, it’s on the NBC owned USA channel. You could download the NBC app and Peacock App to your phone or iPad which may help, but you need to declare your TV subscription service to get access. You could also download the BBC Sounds app and on the off chance Radio 5 Live may have it unless the Broadcast Rights don’t allow it to be shared in the US. If you are shit out of luck, phone a friend and ask them to put their phone next to the TV……haha……Good Luck!

I need help!!! Is there any way that I can listen to this game live over my phone, here in the States. Despite being jabbed 3x, I have contacted COVID and must isolate thru next Wednesday. The only way I am able to watch this is on Spanish TV, I don't habla Espanol. Since I am an FOC I'm virtually incompetent in regards to technology. If you choose to aid me PLEASE, by all means, keep it simple. Thanks in advance. City 3 them 1.
I have loaded the City App from the OS onto my Android phone here in New Zealand and I can get the commentary of the games without trouble.

it's on USAHD (channel 16 here in nyc) in English with most likely biased commentary, and it's on WNJU Telemundo (ch. 47) with enthusiastic, fair minded and knowledgeable commentators who will make a lot more sense in Spanish than Martin bloody Tyler.
I get Telemundo, I'm just trying to comprehend the commentary. Thanks.

Personally, I don't think he should be ahead of Mahrez on the right and think he would be better used coming off the bench against tired legs or we are chasing it.

United's best chance is for us to make it a basketball game and players with pace or are brittle in possession, make turnover of the ball much more likely.

Our movement off the ball wins us the game, dragging their players out of position.
Mahrez is in great form this season but has he ever turned up against the Rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.