United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking shitting it. As fucking usual. Hate playing these cunts.

We all know that we're losing this one.........and we all fucking know that the prancing pony will fucking score and do that twatting celebration right down by the corner flag near us.
Funny you think PR37 will score,whatever game it was the other week ( may have been atletico )the commentator mentioned something about him needing 1 goal to be the all time scorer in football unless I heard wrong,you just know what’s going to happen..edit ..saying that he can score all he wants as long as we win ..

Last edited:
Funny you think PR37 will score,whatever game it was the other week ( may have been atletico )the commentator mentioned something about him needing 1 goal to be the all time scorer in football unless I heard wrong,you just know what’s going to happen..
I think it's nailed on that he'll score a late winner for the scum, and get what knows pelted at him as he celebrates in front of the rag fans

I think it's nailed on that he'll score a late winner for the scum, and get what knows pelted at him as he celebrates in front of the rag fans
Hahahaha I don’t think so if and it’s a big if he scores it’ll be a consolation late on or maybe the opener or equaliser but if we play even to 60% we will win,we always follow up a poor game with a good convincing win especially when that next game is the rags ( well we always did in the past ).Also as someone has posted some of the previous wins for them have been when basically we had the league done or concentrating on other more important games,they had fuck all bar that game this time it’s different..

Over on Redcafe they're convinced we're going to batter them, but they're like that before every derby. Solskjaer always seemed to get a big performance out of them on derby day, irritatingly, but Ralf might not be so able to suddenly spring something from nothing. Hm.
The garden gnome was a fan, loved beating us and managed to whip their morale up to unrealistic levels. Pep don't rate derbies. That's what beat us but hopefully it's different now with rag-neck.

The weirdest thing for me about playing them now is that I can’t visualise it, can’t work out their tactics, I haven’t a clue what their identity is. Just seems to be a case of Fernandez doing something or Fred wellying a goal every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.