United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think them having Ronaldo is more an advantage to us the best way to beat us is by Quick counter attacks with Ronaldo they can't really do that anymore

Bernardo needs to be in the middle (and we need to find some youth/pace for in there in summer).

Whoever's up front needs to be remember they're not supposed to be up front - Foden standing next to a centre half all the time just means we have a poor centre forward. Need the movement up top and dropping off to leave them with no one to mark and then exploiting the gaps.

Stones needs to play, not bothered which of the other two it's with. Dias and Laporte just never looks right as a pairing despite them individually being the best two.

And Walker needs to remember he's there for the cover at the back and not go wandering into midfield like he did at home a few seasons ago.

Just got a horrible feeling of another Spurs where we have 99% of the ball and every time they get out of their penalty area they score.
I dont think you'll be far of the mark there especially the last paragraph

100% agree , i dont think we have taken them seriously in recent seasons at the Etihad , their band of mercenaries have been up for derby games at our place , maybe Foden needs to have a word and tell the players how much this means to our support , quite sure Pep will be digging them out and stressing how vital the points are and local pride.

Derby or not we need to win, nothing less or with have them dippers in close proximity. If we want to win the league we need to go unbeaten and break the scousers belief. Passing needs to be on it, it was woeful against Spurs and Rodri needs to be bulldozing their midfield so we can strangle them to death in their own half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.