United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
St Marcus had a haircut. Must have been told he'll be given a goal today.

look if we are wanting to retain the title ( yes anything can happen in a game and no team has a god given right to win any game) then we should be going out onto that pitch and showing why we are the current champions and wanting to retain the title,if we play anywhere near to what this team can we win simple as that,the rags need a lot going for them (as in us way off it playing wise or ropey decisions )to get a result in my opinion..

Reactions: mat
I always like a bit of hostility, time for Blues to step up ;-)
I agree.

However the stewards say different.

Last derby I went to they threatened to boot me out for swearing. Never did thank the blue who told told him; "Fuck off, it's a Derby you miserable ****!"

:)

Half and half scarf wanker, with it wrapped round his head like Rambo.

Fuck me.
e0b948a755fc6d7dbd87a7a710ce5170.jpg

Tourists.

look if we are wanting to retain the title ( yes anything can happen in a game and no team has a god given right to win any game) then we should be going out onto that pitch and showing why we are the current champions and wanting to retain the title,if we play anywhere near to what this team can we win simple as that,the rags need a lot going for them (as in us way off it playing wise or ropey decisions )to get a result in my opinion..
This match should be a statement of intent.

Batter the cunts and the scousers arseholes will go again.

The sky reminds me of the 3-1 win Sinclair, Vassell and Fowler game...

More of the same please boys.
3-1 win would do for me. I'd like them to get their goal first just so I can listen to BBC/talkshite commentary teams sound like their pet has died as they mumble incoherent bitter nonsense about money and var last week. Cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.