United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it’s more like the players or pep don’t see it as a huge game in the grand scheme of things normally but actually today is different we need and want a win today ..

We do it a lot meander through games a bit slow and ponderous.

That is why Pep does not hype up this match. We have to be controlled.
Agreed. Lets be honest if us fans were in charge the game would be called off after 5 minutes for kicking Rags players heads off...
If we turn up with the correct attitude and not think about the occasion...We'll smash these bastards.

Some advice please: I have a little accumulator each weekend and things have gone well. 4/5 have been successful (assuming Arsenal complete their game with a win, its 3:1).

The last match is Man City vs Man Utd.

The betting online is showing I can cash out for £60 now, or wait till this last match is finished and win possibly £160.

Any suggestions? Oh, the problem is - with all the games I bet the result, but with the derby the odds were pretty rubbish so I bet City to win to nil. I will be a bit annoyed if its 6:1 (again).

Some advice please: I have a little accumulator each weekend and things have gone well. 4/5 have been successful (assuming Arsenal complete their game with a win, its 3:1).

The last match is Man City vs Man Utd.

The betting online is showing I can cash out for £60 now, or wait till this last match is finished and win possibly £160.

Any suggestions? Oh, the problem is - with all the games I bet the result, but with the derby the odds were pretty rubbish so I bet City to win to nil. I will be a bit annoyed if its 6:1 (again).
Ask rawk not us ffs

I'm working away in the USA at the moment. It's only 0720, but I've been up since 4am local. Nervous as hell about this game. Not just because it's the Scum, but because we need the points otherwise those Dipper c*nt's will be insufferable.

It's on the TV here. The ARS/WAT game is currently on with Andy Thownsend on Co-Comm's which probably means Dixon for our game... Ugh!!!

I'm working away in the USA at the moment. It's only 0720, but I've been up since 4am local. Nervous as hell about this game. Not just because it's the Scum, but because we need the points otherwise those Dipper c*nt's will be insufferable.

It's on the TV here. The ARS/WAT game is currently on with Andy Thownsend on Co-Comm's which probably means Dixon for our game... Ugh!!!
We will have ratboy and tyler ! Be thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.