United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look if we are wanting to retain the title ( yes anything can happen in a game and no team has a god given right to win any game) then we should be going out onto that pitch and showing why we are the current champions and wanting to retain the title,if we play anywhere near to what this team can we win simple as that,the rags need a lot going for them (as in us way off it playing wise or ropey decisions )to get a result in my opinion..

We need some fire in our bellies. We often are too nice and start games half asleep until prodded into action. It's a derby, hate the fuckers.

We need some fire in our bellies. We often are too nice and start games half asleep until prodded into action. It's a derby, hate the fuckers.
I have to disagree. It's having too much fire in the bellies and stupidly going right at it from minute one. A controlled professional City display and we wipe these fuckers away.

This match should be a statement of intent.

Batter the cunts and the scousers arseholes will go again.
I’d love it Mat and although I’m positive for today,still have a nagging doubt after the whole media bollocks over the Rodri handball at Everton last week,every VAR decision for us ( if there is any) will be under the microscope and subjected to countless checks and re-checks,any for the rags will be a cursory glance ..

I’d love it Mat and although I’m positive for today,still have a nagging doubt after the whole media bollocks over the Rodri handball at Everton last week,every VAR decision for us ( if there is any) will be under the microscope and subjected to countless checks and re-checks,any for the rags will be a cursory glance ..
Olivar is the biggest danger today , bet he gets the dippers game as a reward

For me it’s more like the players or pep don’t see it as a huge game in the grand scheme of things normally but actually today is different we need and want a win today ..

The VAR machine is right in front of us so we’ll give the ref some earache don’t you fret!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.