United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some advice please: I have a little accumulator each weekend and things have gone well. 4/5 have been successful (assuming Arsenal complete their game with a win, its 3:1).

The last match is Man City vs Man Utd.

The betting online is showing I can cash out for £60 now, or wait till this last match is finished and win possibly £160.

Any suggestions? Oh, the problem is - with all the games I bet the result, but with the derby the odds were pretty rubbish so I bet City to win to nil. I will be a bit annoyed if its 6:1 (again).
I hope its 10-0 and the Rags score in the 96th minute to fuck you over...Twat

We do it a lot meander through games a bit slow and ponderous.
Chelsea and red scousers are the big games for us in my opinion,although some probably won’t be happy with me saying that,I want to smash the rags of course but they don’t have the same appeal as them two for me they are irrelevant..

Some advice please: I have a little accumulator each weekend and things have gone well. 4/5 have been successful (assuming Arsenal complete their game with a win, its 3:1).

The betting online is showing I can cash out for £60 now, or wait till this last match is finished and win possibly £160.

Any suggestions? Oh, the problem is - with all the games I bet the result, but with the derby the odds were pretty rubbish so I bet City to win to nil. I will be a bit annoyed if its 6:1 (again).
Cash out. We're gonna lose.

"TAXI!!!!!"

Cough

Chelsea and red scousers are the big games for us in my opinion,although some probably won’t be happy with me saying that,I want to smash the rags of course but they don’t have the same appeal as them two for me they are irrelevant..

A local derby is never irrelevant whether they're challenging us for trophies or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.