United Home League Cup Tickets

Still very cheap compared to every other derby in the last ten years. When we played them in the semi final at home I remember paying 40

It will give a lot of people who don’t normally go a chance to go

Hopefully, although doesn’t look like they are flying off the shelves so far despite it being on general sale. Post Xmas though and money is tight. A lot will wait for first leg result I think. Doesn’t look like more than 30,000 sold so far, if that.

Hopefully, although doesn’t look like they are flying off the shelves so far despite it being on general sale. Post Xmas though and money is tight. A lot will wait for first leg result I think. Doesn’t look like more than 30,000 sold so far, if that.
I got a few more today and your right there are loads left...people won’t be in a rush as it’s so far away so reckon it will sell out ok. Will be a fair few rags in amongst us tho...same at old toilet, we will have loads in their end (inc me!)

That's interesting as when I get options for Wembley tickets being on the scheme out of an allocation of 37K there's only about 10K left, anyone know why that is?

In the cup scheme and not had an email about my seat yet.
Same for me.However when ticket criteria was put on the OS it stated that season card holders on the League Cup Scheme will have payment taken w/c 6/1/2020 (today) from their nominated credit/debit card.
I assume that is when you will get your email confirming your seat.

Any decent theories as to why we aren’t selling tickets like hot cakes for this match? Prices are well below Premier League matches, its a semi final and we play United? It’s not like we’ve got a sackful of home games in January. I am staggered how many sections ( almost all) are still only half sold. I am seriously now expecting more Rags in our sections than in theirs , to me it seems the 3,000 away tickets each policy is going to backfire big time, at least we’d get a sell out if there were say 7-8,000 away fans at both matches!? Thoughts ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.