United Home League Cup Tickets

Opposite for me, derby in a cup semi final against the red shite and a chance to rub their noses in it, or watch Real Madrid dive and cheat for 90 mins. Derby all day long for me.
Be allowed to dive and cheat even worse

Us Winning the CL though will be much worse for United fans though than us beating them in the league cup
Disagree. If we win the CL they can choose not to watch it or switch off at the final whistle and avoid all media for days as I would if they won it and it really doesn’t affect your life at all. But if we beat them in a semi the sickening feeling they’ll have of losing to us in such a big game will stay with them for years.

I was under the impression from earlier posts in here that I couldn't buy extra tickets for this (we have STs in cup scheme) but it now allows me to click through and assign extra tickets to to the same STs.
Has this recently changed or would I have been able to do this all along?

Also, there are about 4500 left now.

Disagree. If we win the CL they can choose not to watch it or switch off at the final whistle and avoid all media for days as I would if they won it and it really doesn’t affect your life at all. But if we beat them in a semi the sickening feeling they’ll have of losing to us in such a big game will stay with them for years.
If we win the Champs League the scum fans would not have to avoid any media as it won't be reported anywhere.

They get at us for not winning a European cup and 100% there would be nothing worse for them than City Winning the European cup and Liverpool winning the league the league cup semi will be forgotten about in a few weeks to them

They get at us for not winning a European cup and 100% there would be nothing worse for them than City Winning the European cup and Liverpool winning the league the league cup semi will be forgotten about in a few weeks to them
Yeah but the occasional quip from a rag mate is water off a duck’s back. They can say what they want, it doesn’t matter to me at all especially now we’ve been better than them for almost a decade.

But I still remember the feeling when they got a last minute winner in the semi at OT. That’s far worse than a million daft texts from stuck in the past rags.

I was at Old Trafford when those ****s beat us in the last minute

They were at it from when the teams came out ‘current League Cup champions’ and all that. The ref let them get away with murder and they beat us in injury time for the 2nd of what would be 3 times that season

Now, I’m not bitter and we’ve had a great run since that season but I would love to batter these whilst the ‘gormless one’ looks on helpless

I’m all for ‘Ole in’ but nothing can help them now. 5-0, please. Then take it easy in the second half......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.