United Home League Cup Tickets

I was under the impression from earlier posts in here that I couldn't buy extra tickets for this (we have STs in cup scheme) but it now allows me to click through and assign extra tickets to to the same STs.
Has this recently changed or would I have been able to do this all along?

Also, there are about 4500 left now.

Each season card holder has been eligible to buy 2 tickets.

wonder why this hasn't captured the imagination, average price of 30 quid is fair, chance to beat utd to get to wembley, i thought it would sell out easily.

wonder why this hasn't captured the imagination, average price of 30 quid is fair, chance to beat utd to get to wembley, i thought it would sell out easily.

In normal circumstances it would but these aren’t normal circumstances. I was saying to Mrs Hef earlier that football doesn’t seem to have stopped. From the Xmas/NY schedule to the FA Cup, 3rd and 4th rounds, LC semi, seemingly countless league games and the CL soon on the horizon then it is only normal that people will pick and choose

In addition, we are 3-1 up, and played in big games and finals for the past 8 or 9 years. People need to cut their cloth

Now, that said, beating these ****s at home whilst already 3-1 up is an opportunity I can’t turn down but I very rarely go to midweek games

Not many tourists for this one, we shouldn't moan about them if we can't sell out for a game we have an advantage already, home to rags and cup final at stake, clearly most people are skint and would sell out if it were early Feb. Can't wait for this one.

There is just so much football now a days but suprised Fulham and Madrid have sold better than the rags
I suspect there are far fewer people on the League Cup scheme than the FA Cup scheme so the automatic ticket sales are much lower. The numbers actually in the ground will probably be higher on Wednesday than today even if the official figures suggest otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.