United Home League Cup Tickets

Are they on open sale?
"Supporters must have previously attended two fixtures at the Etihad Stadium to purchase tickets for this fixture".

I think Utd put their seats on open sale and it led to City fans sitting in their end and some ejections.

"Supporters must have previously attended two fixtures at the Etihad Stadium to purchase tickets for this fixture".

I think Utd put their seats on open sale and it led to City fans sitting in their end and some ejections.
That’s what I was wondering about. No doubt there will be some scum fans in our parts of the ground. They will probably keep their heads down, not for fear of a smack but out of embarrassment at their team

think sales have hit the wall now, nothing really altered from yesterday, suprising really, thought that people would love seeing City beat Utd

Opposite for me, derby in a cup semi final against the red shite and a chance to rub their noses in it, or watch Real Madrid dive and cheat for 90 mins. Derby all day long for me.
Us Winning the CL though will be much worse for United fans though than us beating them in the league cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.